honda odyssey atvs?????

I've HEARD about them, but I thought they were go-karts. I might be mistaken though. I believe they were called "FL250" or "FL350"

I've HEARD about them, but I thought they were go-karts. I might be mistaken though. I believe they were called "FL250" or "FL350"

you are correct from my knowledge from YouTube and Google. i say atv because it is still an all terrain vehicle to be technical. odd looking things but i wonder how they are because they look pretty fun

there is an oddysey and another one iirc. 250's and 350's i believe and they were 2 stroke too. one has full suspension and one doesn't, but i can't recall which is which.

there is an oddysey and another one iirc. 250's and 350's i believe and they were 2 stroke too. one has full suspension and one doesn't, but i can't recall which is which.

well this guy put a 440 ski-doo motor in it and says it has a golf cart rear end. he also stated that it has 3 shocks in the back and 2 in the front

If I remember correctly, the 250 was the same motor as a trx 250r but with an air cooled head. I do remeber them being a ton of fun if you have somewhere to play with it.

Yup, the FL250 was based off of the trx250r, and YES with an air cooled finned head, auto trans...
The FL350 was similar but had a rear double wish bone suspension and A-Arms up front, bigger wheels/tires, a 350cc 2 stroke air cooled motor, and a high/low tranny. These are NOT an ATV, but a buggy cart, more like a single seater side by side.

They riiiiiiped, and were a ton of fun. My neighbor, years ago, had a 350 that he put a CR500 motor in, 6 speed tranny and all, on a stick that sat horizontal aside the driver, remember that thing throwing roosts like an off shore boat.

The Pilot replaced the odyssey, similar in design, and was not as radical. I believe some of the later pilots were 4 stroke motors????

The 1985 Honda FL350, aka Odyssey, with the 350 big motor, cool huh?????

85%20FL-350%20Odyssey.gif

i used to own a fl350r. it was a 87, throttle and brakes are on the steering wheel, 350 2 stroke auto hi/lo, starter. they go around 55 and do it in a hurry. if i ever have the chance to get another i will no doubt.