Hi-Flite Desert foam and Seat Cover!

79 bronco

Moderator & Self Custom Psycho
Staff member
Apr 9, 2010
I don"t know???????
Got this Hi-Flite desert foam and seat cover at a good price. Now i need to find a cheap seat pan that's in good shape! lol

Some pics comparing the Hi-Flite desert foam VS stock seat.

104_8674.JPG
104_8676.JPG
104_8678.JPG
104_8679.JPG
104_8680.JPG
104_8681.JPG
104_8682.JPG
104_8683.JPG
104_8684.JPG

Reactions: JoeJoeSX
5 inches of cushy for your tushy !

I just told my buddy he can have that last seat I ran on my blaster with the checkered flags running down the sides, it is cracked and holds water, but it's far better than the one he's running that looks like a dog chewed on.
let me get that to him and I'll see what his existing seat pan is like. then send you pics for approval.
if you want it you can have it

Reactions: 79 bronco
5 inches of cushy for your tushy !

I just told my buddy he can have that last seat I ran on my blaster with the checkered flags running down the sides, it is cracked and holds water, but it's far better than the one he's running that looks like a dog chewed on.
let me get that to him and I'll see what his existing seat pan is like. then send you pics for approval.
if you want it you can have it

Cool yo!!!! :)

Same I cannot wait to see it finished. Hope its a easy install. I have done a seat cover on a CR125 and It was a pain.

Got it installed yet?

Nope.
Cant find my good staple gun? I did 3 seats with it and now its GONE!

I big problem with this seat is that it makes you sit 3" higher in the rear end. It dont feel right!

To use this seat im going to have to drop my rear suspension or lift my front suspension.

To make a long story short, im just going to make custom lower A-arms that will be able to use different shocks and that will lift my front.

I have not had time to work on my A-arms idea yet.

Reactions: jus_me
Nope.
Cant find my good staple gun? I did 3 seats with it and now its GONE!

I big problem with this seat is that it makes you sit 3" higher in the rear end. It dont feel right!

To use this seat im going to have to drop my rear suspension or lift my front suspension.

To make a long story short, im just going to make custom lower A-arms that will be able to use different shocks and that will lift my front.

I have not had time to work on my A-arms idea yet.

Why not cut a bit into the foam for your butt to set into and a bigger hole in the front for your balls to hang into. That way you will have a nice butt hugging bucket seat and you will not sit so high. :rolleyes: