hey live in nj and...

Jrodfolyfe

Mar 11, 2010
new jersey
hey i live in new jersey and i wanna start racing but i hate english town and does any one know how much it would be to race ?????? and any other places to race close to new jersey ???? pm me back if i dont answer

please and thanks

i live in jersey also,and i race at e-town all the time (cars) but i wanna get on the practice track this year with the quad.

i dont think you need ur atv reg or insu to race. i think you would be better off coming to PA to race. i wanna check out ivmx but i just checked there site there sayin no adult quads only up to 150cc. but they update there site all the time. i am sure there is more tracks try google search.

i am trying my hand at hare scrambles this summer should be fun haha

i had mine insured in nj dont no if it was registered i forget, it got impounded the only way theyd give it back

then they must have wanted to bust ur balls,bc ive have one impounded and all they wanted was the title to be shown and i got it right back.

I think they race at New Egypt.........

As for Etown I dont think they let quads on the practice track anymore. Unless they built another track.

As of last time I looked into going riding at Etown it was 50.00 for the day and you had to go in groups for 30 min then come off and not go again till your groups turn is up.

As for racing you have to check into the tracks rules. I know when I used to race at Etown you had to be a Member of the AMA, have full gear in good working shape. I dont remeber if you had to have your bike go through tech. I dont remember the race fee either. I havent raced in over 12 years. But going to start back up racing dirtbikes again once my son into racing.