Hello and thanks !

Blasterbros

Dec 21, 2019
Hello to you all. First off thanks for all the info I have already found just reading through your post on various blaster subjects. I personally ride a trx 450r built for the hill. My two sons 11&7 years old think they wanna run dad in the sand. They both been riding dirt bikes since they were 2. Currently they ride yz85 stroked with a BB kit and a crf110. We have a 98 & 05 blaster. Currently we are bare frame roller on the 98. Looking to start full build after the holidays! Also my 11 year old will be doing 99% of the wrench turning! Thanks again
IMG_20191214_170932287.jpg
38682~3.jpeg

welcome aboard and great you're getting the kiddos so involved !
keep us posted as the builds progress

Welcome! My son was supposed to be helping me as well but haven't seen much of him lately, once I get everything cleaned up he's helping me put it back together or it will sit there! Good luck.

Working on rear swinger! I've got a question I've never been a member of any forum let alone wrote on one! Should I continue posting in this page or create a build page? IMG_20191228_183411598.jpg

Working on rear swinger! I've got a question I've never been a member of any forum let alone wrote on one! Should I continue posting in this page or create a build page? View attachment 34232
I would start a build page.how much are you extending ?are you just butt welding it?they take alot of twisting and stress.looking good.like the shims.

I would start a build page.how much are you extending ?are you just butt welding it?they take alot of twisting and stress.looking good.like the shims.
I cut the swing arm and tacked in the 6" extension. My next step is building a jig on my table to build complete swing arm from new material. The swing arm in the picture was sacrificed to determine the length we wanted for the build. I think we are going to build one +4 for our 2005 track and trail blaster and probably a +8 on the hill shooter dune bike my boys have named "Hellstorm"