Hatfield McCoys

I was going to go buy they told me I had to have a spark arrester in my exhaust which I don't have.

that's not that bad, i am sure i could rig some thin up. or maybe get a dirtbike silencer that has a sparky in it and make it work on the blast lol.. do they require your atv to have insurance and registration?.

that's not that bad, i am sure i could rig some thin up. or maybe get a dirtbike silencer that has a sparky in it and make it work on the blast lol.. do they require your atv to have insurance and registration?.

Defiantly need a arrester ranger sightings are normal no insurance or registration just a pass is required most towns allow you to drive on the roads to access the trail or just to get something to eat grate places to ride for all skill levels green trials do have some pretty steep hills I live about hour and forty five minuets away from the pinnacle creek system

Quote(oh that sucks just tell them that you do) on the aresster thay can tell and thay will site you or Possibly impound your bike or atv

Just got back from Hatfield McCoy again. This time we rode Rockhouse Trailhead. This is a good ride. I really enjoyed it on my shee, I'd go back.

west virginia the state in the world lol its just cause thats were i live and i love it i can take off my house and ride anywere i want cause of backroads