harescramble or mx? iowa

I race MX in IA,

I race at hawkeye downs in CR, and next year im gonna be running at the downs, fun valley in montizuma, and out at winterset
and Ill probably go to sunset ridge in IL a couple times to

where you located??

i'm going to school up in ames, but i'll be living in oskaloosa this summer, i was thinking about racing at fun valley mostly. try out the first year rider class

22. i'll have to look at the rules again but i'm definitely gonna start in the lowest class possible to try to be competitive

I am 23 and live in des moines, i am definately paying attention to this thread. I would love to get into something like this but have no idea how. I dont wanna dump a bunch of money into a blaster if i will be way outclassed.

id love to do this also. o think it would be a blast. one of my buddies does the endurance races out buy fulton ill. i think thats where its at. he says it a blast.

I am 23 and live in des moines, i am definately paying attention to this thread. I would love to get into something like this but have no idea how. I dont wanna dump a bunch of money into a blaster if i will be way outclassed.

FV Fun Valley MotoX Montezuma, Iowa MX motocross track there's the site for fun valley

CVTR - Hawkeye Downs Motocross/Supercross Racing in Cedar Rapids Iowa there's the hawkeye downs one.

looks like basically take off the lights, nerfs, a killswitch and your quad is pretty well set up to go for safety.

my biggest fear is just being "too big" for a blaster, i'm about 5'9 and a little over 200lbs and the thing is pretty stock for now engine wise, but i'm gonna focus on getting the suspension dialed in first, might have to do it the only way there is to do it, head first and see what happens!

Let us know how it works out for ya man. I'm always down to go an atleast watch people I know race. I know I don't know ya but it would still b cool to go an watch.
Hey tj when next season starts can u post up hawkeye downs schedule so maybe I can make that way to wacth ya race. Thanks man

Thanks bob

yeah...gonna be a pretty steep learning curve i think, but it'll be fun. worst case scenario i have a fun trail quad lol

I know this was forever ago...but I am still interested now that we are finally comming into the warmer weather and my blaster is so damn close to being done! Anybody have any updates?