hare scramble

yb200

Mar 28, 2008
South Dakota
anyone run these im thinking about trying it out this coming season and try out some flat track to....

any input on the hare scrambles would be nice thanks

yeah man im thinking about some herescrambles here and there as well.... not many around here though.... ide really like to get started aswel so, idk

im about 30 mins away from where they do hare scrambles and about 40 mins away from the flat track.......ill prolly do both and see how it goes

im about 30 mins away from where they do hare scrambles and about 40 mins away from the flat track.......ill prolly do both and see how it goes

see the closest one to me is like 2hrs away and i dont fell like taking the trip down there to loose lol

im leaning more to the hare scrambles because they are more like a cross country race and seems like more fun then flat track.....

O i have raced flat track and it was pretty easy, I ran in a 350 four stroke class and came in fourth and i had second the whole race until the final lap, my tires cought traction and I just about flipped but I saved her and got fourth...

If there was xc and hare scramble racing here I'd do it in a heart beat, I've always wanted to and tt for that matter...
Oh well
Anyways I think a good set of shocks would make or brake your racing, the stockers beat you up just dickin around... I would never race xc or hare with them you would be so beat after 10mins.

Harescrambles are like GNCC races, but there are some MX parts in them... Usually 1.5-2 hour races, and generally 75%+ xc with the rest mx.....

Of course some have more mx than others..

What else do you want to know?