glasses???

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
who here wears glasses???B-)

dont right now, but i need them... im going to get my eyes checked soon

i just resently got glasses didnt evan kno i needed them lol but i can tell a difrence i only wear them at school or when im worken on somethen tiny like a carb or somethen but i dont like to where them when im like just worken on somethen i think they get in the way more then there usefull

I do but I never wear them. I should when I drive all the time, but normaly i dont wear them when i drive in the day time. I like my contacts much better but I never wear those either.

Am i the only one that cant see the letters on this thread? really blurry.....=))=))

dont need them thank god. perfect 20/20 since i was a kid I:I

I had to start wearing them for nearsightedness in 4th grade and later in about 8th grade I started wearing contacts. I've worn contacts ever since. They dont bother me and over the years you get used to doing everything in them, swimming, etc......

My son has had to wear them since he was 3 months old. He is now a bit over a year and a half old. He is severely farsighted. He will more than likely have to wear glasses or contacts for life. My daughters vision is good so far, hopefully she dont have to get them later in school like I did.