GF Lost the key, how to hot wire.

K

keevin77

Guys, im not trying to steal anyones bike, trust me.

Mf GF lost the key, and can not find it anywhere. We are riding sun, so have to figure out a way to get this wired up. I pulled the key switch off, and plugged the 2 main harness connectors together, and tried starting it, no spark, yet when i left them disconnected, it did get spark, kinda wierd i thought. Since there are only 2 wires, it can only be on or off, correct?

ITs an 05 completely stock, please help me out.

thanks,

I had spark, but it hasnt been started since last summer, ill try cleaning the carb and see if i can get it to start.

keep them unplugged. It will start like that, thats how my 03 is right now cause i lost my key to. Clean the carb and change the plug, should start if nothings wrong with it.

just disconnecting them worked, i thought it would, but i couldnt get it to start the other night. We had to pull start, runs like a champ now. just hadnt been started in 6 months. Appreciate the support.

catch it in gear, push start, there are too many names for it but he either got someone to pull him or he went down a hill and put it in gear and popped the clutch.