German Shepherd puppy :)

Cool, am thinking of getting a German shepherd myself.

cute little guy u got there be nice to him and trail him well and hel be ur best friend for a long time

when he gets used to u and gets to know u hel even be able to tell when ur upset or stressed and hel put his head under ur hand to let you pet him. dogs are good friends u just gotta be patient till they mature

ginger is the small one, and the big one is brandy
ImportedPhotos00035.jpg

ginger doesnt like to share hahaha

ImportedPhotos00027.jpg

AHH MADNESS!!

i wish there was a dog that stayed a puppy it whole life, my dog shadow is 13 and winding down in energy, but hes always right by my side

my pit as a puppy...
Picture002-3.jpg

him sporting the jacket
Picture004-1.jpg

him chillin
Picture003-4.jpg

MY GATOR
Picture001-3-1.jpg

my $1000 kitty{snowmarblebengal/housecat new breed}
Picture001-4.jpg

yo ur house is a f*ckin zoo man that kat is f*ckin crazyyyy and u own an aligator whats gooooing onnnnn mannnnn ahhaahah

but ur pitbull looks nice and cute and real healthy take care of him he seems nice.

heres some pics of my dog, shes about 7 months old, i think? only prob is i dont know what kind of dog she is, its "supposed" to be a boxer, but i see a little pit in her?

102_2162.jpg

102_2160.jpg

Reactions: crusty4365
thanx crusty the pit is a big baby just dont mess with my family or try to bring a gun into the house..Blasterfreek its part boxer and maybe alittle pit not real sure but thats what it looks like to me..