geometry

crusty4365

Sep 2, 2007
montgomery NY
i was just looking on ebay and i realized yamaha has some really good geometry to there atv's frames.
i mean look at the yfz best yet good ground clearance but a low center of gravity so it wont til
blasters have good geometry as well for the amount of power they put out, but once you hop them up i can see that they can lose some of that stability.
banshees have horrible geometry for trail riding becuase there just too boxy dont you think? i mean thats perfect for drag and dune but i cant see how anyone could try to take a shee through trails, seems as if it would flip way too much.
warriors by far have the best trail geometry. i wouldnt take one on a track tho just becuase i dont think they can handle jumping very well but over all a warrior has greatgeometry for its purposes.
raptors all have a relativly high center of gravity and i can see a raptor easy to flip but some how i havent seen one flip yet. i mean the chasis is just built up so high they have to have a high center of gravity but idk its weird they dont flip too much do they?

what do u guys think, i know theres really no point to this thread i was just looking at frames and chassis on ebay and iv come up with this conclusion.

ps trx250r's and trx450's have the best build iv seen so far for track and trail im not to sure for dune or drag though just becuase there not all that long looking.

its the same thing with the new yamaha snowmobiles, its like riding a motorcycle with skis and a track,...and the same goes for the new yammy quads too

its stupid you sit so high up......

SLOW AND LOW

OR HIGH AND FLY

I WAS RIDING MY COUSINS 400EX AND I WAS IMPRESSED ON THE COMFORT
I WANTED TO REALY GET ON IT BUT I DIDN'T HAVE THE ROOM.
I REALIZE NOW HOW BADLY STOCK BLASTER SHOCKS ARE NOW.