Funniest Joke W/Out Swears

masterblaster97

Jan 21, 2008
Massachusetts
What are the best jokes that you know without swears in them. If you must swear, don't actually spell the swear out so that they don't remove the thread again. Just write sh1t, @ss, f@ck, (unt, v@gina, cl1t, etc.

The last thread was removed not for swears but for the excessive use of other offensive words
(facepalms) damnit clit is a swear word now too? whats next wiener? lmao j/k

Please invite your children to see my jokes.... THEY WILL PEE THEIR PANTS! ( I will change my avatar)

Once upon a time there were two muffins in the microwave. Suddenly, on of the muffins says:
"Man it's hot in here!!!!"
The other muffin exclaims,
"Look a talking muffin!!!!"

Once upon a time there was a women that was about to have triplets.

In her stomach the babies were talking to each other.

The first baby says "I want to be a plumber, because there is so much water in here".

The second baby says "I want to be an electrician because it is so dark in here".

And the last baby says "I want to be a hunter, because if that damn snake comes back in here i'm going to cut it off".

A mother and father took their 6 year old son to a nude beach. As the boy walked along the beach, he noticed that some of the ladies had boobs bigger than his mother's, and asked her why.

She told her son, "The bigger they are the dumber the person is."

The boy, pleased with the answer, goes to play in the ocean but returns to tell his mother that many of the men have larger willies than his dad. His mother replied, "The bigger they are the dumber the person is."

Again satisfied with this answer, the boy returns to the ocean to play.

Shortly after, the boy returned again. He promptly tells his mother, "Daddy is talking to the dumbest girl on the beach and the longer he talks, the dumber he gets."

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is an American.

She asks her students to raise their hands if they were American too.

Not really knowing why but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode into the air like flashy fireworks.

There is, however, one exception. A girl named Kristen has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I am not an American."

"Then", asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a proud Canadian," boasts the little girl.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Kristen why she is a Canadian.

"Well, my mom and dad are Canadians, so I'm a Canadian too."

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?"

A pause, and a smile. "Then," says Kristen, "I'd be an American."