Front hydro complete assembly

Have a 01' and the brakes are crap, just looking for some reasonably priced hydros.
(hubs, discs, calipers, lines, lever, etc.)
You’re going to need spindles from an 03+ to make hydro breaks work, you can then use banshee, blaster, warrior breaks that I’m aware of.

Thanks i completely forgot i would need those
Good luck finding some, it took me about 6 months of looking to find some off a guy who parting out his blaster and I basically had to buy the whole roller just to get the spindles and front break set haha. I know partzilla has them but they are like 180 per side. You could always just upgrade the rear to a hydro set a little easier if you’re good at fabricating, if not you will need an 03+ carrier and then an 03+ rear break Pedal and peg combo. I used a banshee break caliper and lines for mine. People want stupid money for blaster hydro breaks the tears I have seen for like 150+ and the fronts like 350+ I got my banshee rear for half the price and the fronts for 100-150. Again the 03+ blaster break pedal and peg combo is near impossible to find too but the only option if you don’t want to do cutting or fabrication that I’m aware of someone else might have some insight on this.

Reactions: BlastyJack