FMX paradice

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
:D has anyone ever been to fmx paradice? my friend went and said it was fun but you have to ride fast or you'll get kicked off. they have huge jumps and more:D:D.B)I:I

About a half hour away from fmx. Registered here to help get info to fix my nephews blaster now I have 1 but not sure whether I will keep it or not. Got it cheap and had to put it together normally I ride a raptor.

i have pictures of fmx...25 bucks ride all day. sign a waver. you dont have to ride fast. just follow the rules. fun place. looking to have more people to ride with there. i live about 20mins away. its in madaryville indiana. just south east of porter county area where i live. i live 15 miles south of valparaiso, indiana.

i ahvent; been there but i've seen rockatars pics and vids.. i kind of agree with someone above.. rather go to badlands... even though they have to many rules... HASPIN is the palce to be... but normally i ride silver lake dunes.. rockstar does too..

i've been to all. as 370 said. but i enjoy riding anywhere. badlands is the next closest place to go. silverlkae for us is 4hrs away. haspin is like 3 badlands is a little over an hr i believe. so paying 25 bucks to ride all day on 3 different mx tracks....fine with me. especially when its like 20 minutes away...

haspin is 3 hours away... i got invited for a trip down there this weekend.. NO $$.. layoffs put a damper on fun..