fireworks!!

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
all i got to say is that me and my friends beat the firework show that the city did.....I:II:II:I

we drove down to Missouri and bought 500$ worth of the big display fireworksB-)
because its illegal where we live.....:(

what did all of you guys do for the 4th???:">

not a damn thing. we drove around to watch fireworks out of the sunroof, but because its been so dry here there is a fireworks ban, and I actually didnt see any.

went to bed early.

But, we are having our 4th of July party today so I dont feel like to much of a loser for crashing last night.

drank some beer, rode my quad in the dunes, drank more beer, went to see fireworks display on lake huron, and drank more beer and ate chili cheese dogs lol

we rode up to another town..7 miles away..pretty good time but it stormed its ass off on our way back...lol

smoked a beef brisket, drank beer, drank beer, and drank beer, and today we just got back from riding!!

drank some beer, rode my quad in the dunes, drank more beer, went to see fireworks display on lake huron, and drank more beer and ate chili cheese dogs lol

sweet dude! your from oscoda!

I am originally from houghton lake... we always came over and kicked oscoda's ass in soccer... (in high school)...

nice to see another northern michigander on here tho. to bad I live in texas now.

my uncle knows some guy who does small fireworks shows, so he gave us a bunch of sh*t for free that we lit off

Oh yeah, and I rode with a 525 Outlaw. That's a bad biotch. If anybodys rode one, you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

i rode around just looking for places to ride the day before and found about 50 acres of trails and jumps but about a block before my friends wanted to turn around but i went and checked and found them : ) so we went back the next day but got kicked out but some random lady so i went and talked to the owner and they were pretty nice older people who build the track for their grand kids...but now i cant ride there and my brother bent the axle on our honda recon...but on the up side i blew a lot of sh*t up : )