finally got some more pictures

2000trengablaster

for all those who wanted to see some more pics from the new toy, here they are. alittle dirty but still pretty clean. let me know what you all think.

the guy i purchased it from had cut the front fenders his self and the frame was sent to powder tech in new york to be done candy apple red. as far as what i have done to it is nothing major just tune up stuff like new brake pads cables painted throttle cover , pegs, and brake bracket to just neaten up the few parts that arent nice.
as for whats done to the quad heres what i can remeber off the top of my head
motor done by trenga racing
240cc stroker kit
longer rod
port polish
right side trenga pipe
graydon silencer
trenga hydraulic rear brakes
real racing rims with real bead locks
larger mikuni carb ??? not sure of size
uni air filter
+2 swing arm
trenga oil block off
pep steering stabilizer

that looks real good 2000trengablaster! how do you like the trenga pipe? my friend has one on his blaster. its too bad they went out of buisness

well with all the two strokes ive owned wether it be a dirtbike quad snowmobile i honestly think ive felt the most change with there pipe. it sounds really crisp with the graydon silencer with out being abnoxious sounding, and it continues to pull no matter where you are in the powerband. i agree with you about it being a bummer that trenga is no longer, i wish more shops did work like them cause there work seems to be good and ive ridden it for almost 6 1/2 hours on saturday and it didnt show any problems and starts with in 2 kicks cold and the 1st kick warm no matter what.