favorite freestlye

I dont know too much about atv tricks but on dirtbikes I think its sick when they pulloff a sick whip or when they scrub the hell out of a jump.

nah the superman backflip, sick sh*t!, you have to be an idiot to even think of flipping a bike and then only holding on with ur hands hoping you finish all the way through.lol

i personally wana get a superman down smooth this summer. but double cans are sick. but acualy intence tricks, kiss of death is sick, or the f*cker that you hand upsidedown thenpull back up to finish, its like a backflip.

i personally wana get a superman down smooth this summer. but double cans are sick. but acualy intence tricks, kiss of death is sick, or the f*cker that you hand upsidedown thenpull back up to finish, its like a backflip.

do u try these on ur blaster??

the only thing i can pull of now is 1 hander, 0 hander, 0 hand landing, look back and a point back, gotta get more air to try the really dumb stuff lol

my favorite would be my easiest rick since i can do it easily ''twister 5000'' lmao jk its pretty hot tho check it out

Last edited by a moderator: