exhost sistem

blaster005

Sep 9, 2009
whats the best exhost pipe and muffler i can get like high class wise hp increaseing muffler i can get and pipe?

Pricing has nothing to do with good exhaust brands. If your modding ur blaster just to say you spent so much money on it....give it away to someone that will actually ride the damn thing like it should.

Now if u want to mod it for the power..there are lots of pipes out there,just depends on what u plan to do with ur quad and how far u want to modd it. Alot off ppl like the TOMMEY exhaust or the SHEARER..there both great pipes. Theres alot FMF,Pro Circut,Factory Seven(my choice)..ect ect. All depens what u wanna do with the blasty tho.

I would say the best is going to be any right hand kick out like LRD. But with a fmf or similar pipe you will get better performce over stock. It should be noticable too. Also a better intake sytem will help. Start with the filter. Don't change your carb, intake or reeds without an after market pipe because it will just make it run rich. The pipe is the key.

just hang out on the forum more and you will learn everything you need to know.. and don't worry about the spelling, hang out here will help with that too.

and as for the pipe i would go right hand bend like LDR or dynoport just b.c they look sick. but they are expensive if you want a cheap pipe go FMF you can pick one up used for like $120-$150... with that buy a vito re jeting kit it is $30 and it has almost every size jet you need and it shows you how to tune your carb and if you mod you quad anymore in the future you will have other jets to switch to... again don't worry what assholes say to you..you will only learn by asking