EPIC sandstone ride

blastngo92

Jul 7, 2010
Louisiana
well this ride i couldnt take my blaster because it has been raining alot here and i run an open air filter here in louisiana so we took the honda forman 500s out and because of the rain there was lots of mud! and this was by far the funnest trail ride ive been on, just wish i had my clutch, i managed to roll the fourwheeler coming down from a steep hill climb and also sunk it in mud, :D the trail is 36 miles long and if you want to see more pics, find me on facebook through the link in my sig
-Allen

Attachments

• sandstone 1.jpg
    sandstone 1.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 331
  • sandstone 2.jpg
    sandstone 2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 343
  • sandstone 3.jpg
    sandstone 3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 322
  • sandstone 4.jpg
    sandstone 4.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 330
  • sandstone 5.jpg
    sandstone 5.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 314
nice helmets and protective gear ?
i bet the helmet gustapo will be paying your pics a visit later tonite ?
muuuuuuhahahahaaaa

roflmfao tha f**ck man

just our freindly way of telling you that we here promote safe riding with saftey equipment, including helmets.
and pics/vids lacking those may influence some youngster to ride without it, and end up hurt or killed
thanx for your cooperation, and finding it funny that you got stung by the "helmet gustapo" LOL
BTW...that looked like an awesome ride and trails !!!!!

and in case anyone missed the pink helmet.............

23ubzat.jpg

I:II:II:II:I

just our freindly way of telling you that we here promote safe riding with saftey equipment, including helmets.
and pics/vids lacking those may influence some youngster to ride without it, and end up hurt or killed
thanx for your cooperation, and finding it funny that you got stung by the "helmet gustapo" LOL
BTW...that looked like an awesome ride and trails !!!!!

and in case anyone missed the pink helmet.............

23ubzat.jpg

I:II:II:II:I

lmfao whos idea was that? they should get an award cause that was funny idc how retarded it looked