endo

blaster240R

Feb 25, 2009
northwest ohio
:eek: hey guys thought i'd share this with you since i cant do anything else right now. was out riding in my friends field today having some fun. i was in 5th gear wide open just getting ready to shift into 6th when all of the suden over the handle bars i go. i looked back only to see my blaster run right over me. after not being able to see clearly for about a min i took my helmet off and stood up, my left leg in severe pain but not broken. left hamstring, quad, and groin very swollen and sore leg musles already getting bruised. after calming down drove blaster back up to truck. steering stem bent, so now i need a steering stemX(. thank god i was wearing my helmet it deffinitly saved my ass frrom seriously bad shape if not dead. SO PLEASE WEAR YOUR HELMETS GUYS.

did you hit something but that sux ass and ive never worn a helmate i jus may get one now ive always been lucke when i wreck execpt when my pocket bikes foot peg went through my leg but i doubt a helmat would have done any thing there lol sorry bout the rambling on im a bit drunk lol

thats cool man. im not real sure it all happen so fast. the only thing i know is i was a little bit closer to the right side of the trail than normal. i'm really not sure what i hit. it was like i hit a wall and it was so fast.

I've done that but not going that fast like 3rd gear maybe. I was going down a hill and I think the rear tire hit the right side of the trail wall and sent me forward and to the left with the blaster on top of me.

I seriously think it has to do with the narrow front end of blasters. If the front would have been wider, it would have just went ahead and tipped left but not rolled, the suspension would have absorbed the hit. I cant wait for my +3+1 arms.

Glad your ok man.

damn u need to check what you hit so you dont do it again that would deff suck but glad to hear nothing horrible happend to you or the blasty lol

that sucks.i fell off a 125 dirtbike in fifth had my shirt off and slid on the grass forever.i was itching so bad.had a helmet.when i see people without one i think to myself i cant wait til they fall off and smack their noggin.