Eastern Shore

BlasterBoy5150

Sep 26, 2012
MD
Does anyone know of any place to ride on the Eastern Shore of MD. I know about the sandhole in Berlin MD but i have had problems there.

where is this sandhole? i was just in berlin yesterday..

there are some toward pocamoke. ill have to do some reaserch to find out what its called but i think its shad landing state park, they have some trails. if you find out let me know because i would go ride there sometime...

where is this sandhole? i was just in berlin yesterday..

there are some toward pocamoke. ill have to do some reaserch to find out what its called but i think its shad landing state park, they have some trails. if you find out let me know because i would go ride there sometime...

They have shut down Shad Landing last year, it stinks because i live 5 min from it. The sandhole; go down the road where the highschool is and you should see a sandpit [look at google maps] There is a track in the woods but it is really rooty. Then there is a huge pond that is usually dried up tthat has whoops and all. I would stay out of there because some trails are through peoples yards, but if you stay away from them and just ride in the woods you shoudnt have any problem with the you know what. They caught us but said all you need is written permishin. There is also one just across the DE line that is HUGE but is getting trashed by people dumping stuff.