Dyno'd her finally! (Raptor 700 meets Kennedy Powersports)

danny t

Sep 8, 2009
So i have finally came around to installing the "super six" to my raptor which consisted of

2006 Raptor 700
Barker Duals
Pro Design (KN Intake)
PC V
Pro Flo Lid
Dynatek Non Programmable ignition
+2 Throttle Body
HC3

Angus @ Kennedy powersports is truly an amazing tuner/builder as he is a person. If he takes care of all his customer as well as he did me he would have unlimited returning customers.

It was a VERY muggy night on labor day starting out at 38% humidity going up to 48% on the last graph

1stdynovslast.jpg

CIMG3438.jpg

CIMG3440.jpg

If anyone is in Michigan, Kennedy Powersports is worth the trip and located in Rochester. Phone: 866-731-2938

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree. angus is a great guy. btw...wonder how that rappy stands against my shee...same hp (for now). you have about 10 more ft lbs of torque tho.

i agree. angus is a great guy. btw...wonder how that rappy stands against my shee...same hp (for now). you have about 10 more ft lbs of torque tho.

it would be a good race! do you live near michigan? you can catch me at the sand dunes in mears this weekend!

do you know how much you would have to do to your blaster to even get to 40hp and have that torque andfor it to be trail rideable and reliable??? your gonna be spending some big bucks.

It still wont be the 7k the bike is worth as new but you know,everyone thinks different and likes different things.

P.S. not starting a fight

I LOVE it. If anyone were to call that raptor a so called craptor, there just completely jealous. I love when people call mine a "craptor" when my bike is better looking then theirs will ever look, and will last longer.

ya but how much was that exhaust, tuning, and other mods? i'll keep my blaster

Barker Duals $600
+2TB 120
Ignition 130
Hot Cams 140
Intake 70
PC V 300

Not too bad if you ask me.

anyway i was not posting this to say hey i have more power than anyone just to say Angus is a great guy to work with!

do you know how much you would have to do to your blaster to even get to 40hp and have that torque andfor it to be trail rideable and reliable??? your gonna be spending some big bucks.

It still wont be the 7k the bike is worth as new but you know,everyone thinks different and likes different things.

P.S. not starting a fight

ya for that price, i could build a 35-40 hp blaster motor... but half the torque, im just sayin, im just thought that rappy 7s had more peak.. a ton of torque, bet its fun....

Make your 40 kiddo.
That Raptor will crush you. Crush.
And the Raptor will make another 15hp with a good head.
They run STRONG in the sand.
They even give my little Honda a run.

It cost me close to 4K to build my blaster motor. Its over 40hp and not even close to keeping up with a raptor because of the torque. Right now the blaster is parted out and I'm in the process of selling everything on ebay. Just not enough power. I have a 4 mil banshee I'm building right now and it should put out about 80hp. I hope I can beat everything with it. except turbo's and 10 mil banshee's. We'll see. Hey the raptor looks and sound good. They are just really heavy.

ya but how much was that exhaust, tuning, and other mods? i'll keep my blaster

blaster < raptor
12hp < 46hp
you get what you pay for
you guys arent getting that those arent big mods at all, you can really start laying into those raptor engines, they make a 16:1 piston and it gets insane.

Yea, 46 hp is pretty weak for a 700, really. I would hope that they can make alot better power than that