DONT LET YOUR BUDS DRIVE YOUR BLASTY!!

rad-blaster230

Jan 27, 2008
fond du lac, WI
my friend was driving my blaster after i got it running after 6 months of work on it and he was doing a wheelie and made it kartwheel 2 time bending my frame and grab bar

what about your friend wrecking ur 08 yz85? because he's never ridden a 2stroke and the powerband surprises him. lol

i let anyone ride the blaster. Its the New crotch rocket/boat/and car that i dont trust anyone.

the blaster was paid for in cash, and ill make them fix whatever they break anyways lol.

most of my friends I trust with my life along with my belongings but the ones that dont know how to drive i take for a ride first lol that normally scares them into going slow lol

most of my friends I trust with my life along with my belongings but the ones that dont know how to drive i take for a ride first lol that normally scares them into going slow lol

ya thats what you do jist pop the clutch and almost dump them off and be like "see how much power it has!!!" then they go slow but the majority of my friends don't have clutches they have them ?cvt? trannys ( like them junk polaris') so thats another reason...
also most of my friend won't ride on the same quad with me, if you know what i mean

ya thats what you do jist pop the clutch and almost dump them off and be like "see how much power it has!!!" then they go slow but the majority of my friends don't have clutches they have them ?cvt? trannys ( like them junk polaris') so thats another reason...
also most of my friend won't ride on the same quad with me, if you know what i mean

lol my friends are the same way. but o well itsux with 2 people on a blasty

These toys are too expensive to let anyone mess with them!
Sure hope your friend is taking responsibility and fixing it!!

Only one other guy has ever driven my Blaster and it's the guy who ported it.
If he broke it I would make him fix it and make it faster,
It's a win win :)

my uncle was ridin my bike a couple weeks ago wen we went to ocotillo wells fer the weekend and he wheeled and went to far bak and snaped the grab bar like it was a pencil and since i got a toomey pipe and it stix out farther then most pipes the silencer part snapped off to...=(...i was mad but he payed fer a new pipe grab bar and bought me a new 28mm carb...=) so i didnt care