does this sound good? 91lt250r 800$

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
I have never owned one of these.but i would like to ,and it comes with a few things not just the quad..if you read you can see my concern..plugs fowling/ won't idle... does that sound like just the jets??. Dude seems like he was baked when he wrote this lol:-/B)8-|

I need help with my blaster. I'm new to the site. I removed the tors and it idles and revs fine. As soon as I put it in first it jumps forward and stalls. I'm holding in the clutch. I put
new oil and it still does it. Please help I'm getting pissed off with it.

I need help with my blaster. I'm new to the site. I removed the tors and it idles and revs fine. As soon as I put it in first it jumps forward and stalls. I'm holding in the clutch. I put
new oil and it still does it. Please help I'm getting pissed off with it.

I will pm you.. do you know how to check your messages?

I need help with my blaster. I'm new to the site. I removed the tors and it idles and revs fine. As soon as I put it in first it jumps forward and stalls. I'm holding in the clutch. I put new oil and it still does it. Please help I'm getting pissed off with it.

1) Next time create a new thread with your problem.
2) Either you need to adjust your clutch, or completely replace it

If you put it in gear and it jumps and kills, the clutch could be worn out, or your lever isnt actually moving the plates far enough to engage the clutch.

Try to adjust the lever on the handlebar and see if that works.
If that doesnt, then you need to either tighten or replace the clutch plates

Thanks jus me for the info. I don't know how to send a private message lol. I'm an idiot. I believe the oil is amsoil light gear oil. I did try to adjust he clutch at the perch but no luck. I will try to jack up the rear and see what happens. Thanks

Well no u can't get messages yet.i realise you need 3 message and be on for 3 days i think for messenger to work. But like stated above you should have posted in another thread, you would have probably gotten an immediate response.. also like started above like the message i sent.check clutch adjustment on perch.Than internally also what kind of fluid did you use is it at right level..? Worst case scenario u need a new church but check a few things first. Also welcome to the forum...n I'm sure allot of us on here get p$$d but take a step back n give another look over that usually works for me on figuring a problem out and if that doesn't work.this forum has some great knowledge people on it that r glad to help you out aswell as me if i can..also check past forum posts spend a few minutes reading and I'm sure you will find your same situation on here with result. If not start a thread and you will solve the problem aswell as if you need parts you will get good tips on where and how much your looking at.. well a fewmore things since I'm writing already.start with perch n oil level , check basket, possible push rod bearing i think it's called, clutch arm adjustment,? If basket has grooves the plates won't seperate with engine cold.

Thanks jus me for the info. I don't know how to send a private message lol. I'm an idiot. I believe the oil is amsoil light gear oil. I did try to adjust he clutch at the perch but no luck. I will try to jack up the rear and see what happens. Thanks
Huh i said Jack up rear in message did you get that?

Hey Herpderp, a clutch that won't disengage doesn't have worn plates. It could have grooved basket, strecthed cable, or need adjusting @ pressure plate.