Does this look better?....

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
.....well, I couldn't stand it anymore..I just had to paint my god damn shocks folks, so what do you think?, they are too RED?...haha

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

AND TODAY, I MADE SOME KICK-A$$ DIAMOND PLATE HEEL GUARDS!!!! I:I I:I

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

OMG THATS f*ckING SICKK DUDE IM DOING THAT I HATE THE STOCK HEEL GUARDS THOSE DIAMOND PLATE ONES ARE LIKE IMS OTHER HEEL GUARDS THAT ARE GOOD BUT ARE NOT MADE FOR BLASTERS!
THATS A SICK IDEA DUDE MAKE A DIY!!!
AND THE SHOCKS REALLY CONTRAST THE BLACK AND LOOKS GOOD

looks mad good i think when i do it tho il make the diamond plate go up a little higher and somehow bend it to use the other mounting position on the frame so it maintains stock heel guard structural integrity
i am also planning on putting diamond plate on my bumper like another user on here

I'll probably go faster cus the stockers were like big wind flaps, causing drag, so I removed them....haha

that looks awsome! two questions. how did u paint the shock coils? and is that red water in your airbox drain thing? lol

I taped off the chromed part of the shock...and said.. f**k the rest and painted it....and the red $hit is the air filter oil...it changes to a dark colour when its dirty

Last edited:
looks good, great idea with heal guards too man!!! thats a way to be diffrent, I like it!!!