Does anyone know what the E.P. Rocks?

Not sure what they are riding around on.Last I knew it was 4x4 utility quads.I have not seen them on a quad in years now.However I do see them in there ford ford fullsize pickups waiting at entrances of powere lines quite a bit.I used to have one favorite place to ride but can not anymore cause the ep's are always hiding at the ends of trails.Where in MA are you.

Not sure what kinda quads EPs ride, I know they're large utility quads, but I've never seen one up close. You don't want to be anywhere near where these guys are riding. Buy land, or ask your neighbor who's got tons of land if you can ride on theirs. EPs can't tell you not to ride on private land!! There is almost no public land that you can ride in MA, so no reason to register your quad in the state either.

lol we got dudes in jeeps that occasionaly come to the strip mine i ride at haha. but they are easy you just gotta go up some hill climbs and bam you get away :-D

EPs don't have jeeps. The jeeps are probably just there to play!

And I'm pretty sure that the EPs have utility quads, but big nice ones...so if they're good at riding and know the trails well, they could catch you. Or they could block you in somewhere possibly. However, if they're ripping around in quads, how come we can't??? F'n retards that need to be jobless, IMO.

I've been caught by a park ranger once when I was a kid. He was on foot, I was on this 4 wheeler trail that wouldn't be there if it weren't for 4 wheelers riding on it (like most of the trails that people enjoy and thank us for keeping open and clean!!) that was just wide enough for a quad and I wasn't going fast. There was a guy in front of me so I stopped, and it ended up being a ranger. He told me I couldn't ride in the park...but we do now anyways, the town has said we can (although only locals, not people trailering stuff in) so we can get from point A to B, and because the trails were there because of quads and everyone enjoys them. They shut them down for a while, or tried to, and they all grew in...need quads to keep them clear! But yeah, you gotta have land or know people with land if you want to ride, IMO. Otherwise it's pretty tough I would imagine.

EPs don't have jeeps. The jeeps are probably just there to play!

And I'm pretty sure that the EPs have utility quads, but big nice ones...so if they're good at riding and know the trails well, they could catch you. Or they could block you in somewhere possibly. However, if they're ripping around in quads, how come we can't??? F'n retards that need to be jobless, IMO.

I've been caught by a park ranger once when I was a kid. He was on foot, I was on this 4 wheeler trail that wouldn't be there if it weren't for 4 wheelers riding on it (like most of the trails that people enjoy and thank us for keeping open and clean!!) that was just wide enough for a quad and I wasn't going fast. There was a guy in front of me so I stopped, and it ended up being a ranger. He told me I couldn't ride in the park...but we do now anyways, the town has said we can (although only locals, not people trailering stuff in) so we can get from point A to B, and because the trails were there because of quads and everyone enjoys them. They shut them down for a while, or tried to, and they all grew in...need quads to keep them clear! But yeah, you gotta have land or know people with land if you want to ride, IMO. Otherwise it's pretty tough I would imagine.

How old are you againg?...

There are EP for a reason. The way you speak about local law enforcement really shows your age.

How old are you againg?...

There are EP for a reason. The way you speak about local law enforcement really shows your age.

I'm 27. The event I was talking about happened when I was probably 13 or 14. Not sure what you're trying to get at here, and obviously you don't know the situation. It was a town issue, it's been resolved. That was with a ranger.

The thing about the EPs, well that's another issue that's a very long story. I've had a problem with some EPs that involved them breaking the law, flat out lying, and covering up their crimes. Since they're allegedly LEOs, they're above the law. I'm not referring to a single isolated incident either. I'm not going to get specific here....it would take a book to explain. My story and others like mine have been verified by many trustworth sources, including other LEOs!!

Anyways, back on track, my point was don't ride in state parks!! (but also, EPOs aren't surveyors)

The ep isnt to bad up here in burlington if you know where that is? Near chelmsford woburn but anyway all we really ride is power lines and national grid is putting up gates at all the entrances blocking our paths so the ep isnt the biggest problem anymore

The ep isnt to bad up here in burlington if you know where that is? Near chelmsford woburn but anyway all we really ride is power lines and national grid is putting up gates at all the entrances blocking our paths so the ep isnt the biggest problem anymore

yep, upgrading all the lines....you'll see me out there, although I haven't gotten to any lines in burlington yet...isn't there a mall there or something? doing work in chelmsford area soon - work all over NE. They put the gates up because they are only right of ways - they don't always own the land. also, when quads go through the work areas and off into the wetlands, they have to pay to 'restore' the wetlands at the end of the project. lots of permitting and such. if you know the land owner you can get permission to ride the lines from them.

if we're working on the lines you should stay away during work hours....not that anybody is going to come accost you - most of the people working ride too and don't care - but you never know who's on-site and will get pissed. safety is #1, yada yada. definitely don't rip up wetlands on the power lines!! Actually, you shouldn't rip up wetlands ANYWHERE, but especially on transmission lines!! that's really the only thing that grid will ever care about. if you have permission from the property owner (written permission is ideal), nobody can bother you.

On another note about that written permission thing, if the owner is wary about legal issues, there are none unless they are charging you to use the land. If they charge you 5 bucks for 'permission' to ride on their land and you get hurt, you can sue them (not like a real person would ever do that...but apparently one can) and theoretically take their land and home and everything. If they don't charge you anything and just give you permission to use the land at your own risk - as long as they don't put up clothesline wires across the trails you can't sue them, period. Look it up, it's in MGL.

Sorry but this post is
OFF TOPIC.

as long as they don't put up clothesline wires across the trails you can't sue them, period.

Well funny thing happened to me, someone put a steel cable across the rail bed I travel back and forth from Fultondale to Gardendale (AL), and while my blaster had no brakes i hit the mofo and got clothes-lined off my blasty (the impact took the cable down), Screwed my neck up , but luckily i didn't get too seriously hurt, just scratched my neck on one side and my whole neck from shirt collar to chin was blood red and RAW. I'll get a pic up of that cable when I start riding again (all my crap is broke lol).

Sorry but this post is
OFF TOPIC.

Well funny thing happened to me, someone put a steel cable across the rail bed I travel back and forth from Fultondale to Gardendale (AL), and while my blaster had no brakes i hit the mofo and got clothes-lined off my blasty (the impact took the cable down), Screwed my neck up , but luckily i didn't get too seriously hurt, just scratched my neck on one side and my whole neck from shirt collar to chin was blood red and RAW. I'll get a pic up of that cable when I start riding again (all my crap is broke lol).

i'd find out who put it up and go beat their ass with the cable