Do you use VHT Niteshades?

Ok so after much debate and searching i wanted to post here as well...
Not sure how much the VHT Tint is used in the ATV/Bike world, but here's a easy removal tool if you decide to remove it , or a section, or you got overspray.
Believe it or not, the method i used is very simple. Go and get some GOO-GONE, if you don't already have some. Now i don't know how this will work on paint, but i know it works on glass, lenses, not painted plastics or metals, that sort of thing. The idea is to basically scrub the area of VHT off of something, a tail light in this case.
Step one:
Get GOO-GONE.
9k=

step two, Wet a rag in one corner, using your fingertip, with goo-gone. Note, do NOT use a paper towel, the paper towel comes apart and gets stuck in the vht rather than scrubbing it. terry towel works good.
Step three:
Now that you have the towel wet, using your fingertip (for small areas), or a couple finger tips (for larger areas) and scrub the area you want to remove thoroughly. It's going to take some elbow grease, and most likely more than one wetting of the towel. Remember, do not wet it so it drips, just enough to use. you do NOT want the goo-gone dripping on anything painted or surfaced etc.
step four:
Once you have the area scrubbed down to where you want it and the vht is gone, grab a fresh towel. Mist a little bit of water, or drip a tiny corner of the towel into a glass with water in it, and clean the area you scrubbed to remove any residue. Flip over and dry.
Step five:
If you scrubbed a paint area, lense (tail light, headlight, etc) use some wax, i used meguiars synthetic wax 2.0, and wax the area you scrubbed. Polish to a nice shine. If you used it on glass, use some quality glass cleaner and clean the window or glass area you scrubbed.
Worked well for me, sorry i dont have more pics!!!!
Here's a comparison on how mine turned out. I took the VHT off of my back up lights. Turns out they dont work so well when covered and i cant see backing up. Well, problem solved!
61212_103319489731587_100001606088989_23678_3876573_n.jpg
150049_461709652983_597572983_5545488_139131_n.jpg

i used the vht stuff on my tails for my old talon. it looked good, but i painted it in direct sunlight and got it way too dark and had to scotch brite it to get it to where it needed to be. i also did the turn signals on the drz

i use PACTRA RC294
sold at hobby shops thay use it on rc cars.. works great
100_1175.jpg

100_1167.jpg

also krylon stained glass paint works great for that "euro" yellow look on the fogs

and no it doesnt effect the brightness of the head light ..as long as you dont go too dark .. the head light is 2 coats, the tun signals are 4 coats