Diamond J Customs' a-arm and shock widening kits ANYONE TRIED?

Androidaaron81

Apr 26, 2020
For the price point and end result I wanted to get opinions on this widening kit that relocates the front suspension components +3 too +6 over all .
Just curious if the suspensions durability would be compromised at all here , for typical use around the yard or trails . Seems to be a custom fab seller offering these kits vs 300-1500$ a arms
Anyone know anyone who has ran this kit ?
For 199$ doesn't seem bad
Each of the 8 plates are 1/4" carbon steel and the frame mounting brackets on a blaster are 1/8" so even for 400$ buying two kits I'd imagine these plates could be doubled up by the extra room available making it extremely durable almost 1/2 inch thick per side but that's been said to be over kill
Any opinions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200428-011256.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-011256.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
For the price point and end result I wanted to get opinions on this widening kit that relocates the front suspension components +3 too +6 over all .
Just curious if the suspensions durability would be compromised at all here , for typical use around the yard or trails . Seems to be a custom fab seller offering these kits vs 300-1500$ a arms
Anyone know anyone who has ran this kit ?
For 199$ doesn't seem bad
Each of the 8 plates are 1/4" carbon steel and the frame mounting brackets on a blaster are 1/8" so even for 400$ buying two kits I'd imagine these plates could be doubled up by the extra room available making it extremely durable almost 1/2 inch thick per side but that's been said to be over kill
Any opinions?
I think you will be fine with your riding style.
Believe there are members who have used them with no problems. Try doing a search on here if you want.get more info?