cylinder boring & porting

kyle24

Jan 26, 2011
anyone live in ohio that knows of a shop that can but also port and polish my stock cylinder i have read that you can get alot of power from porting instead of buying like a vitos or other big bore kit

phone number at the bottom of my sig pic...one call does it all !!!!!!!!!!!

it looks like you have used there services how do you like the power that came from boring and porting your motor

it looks like you have used there services how do you like the power that came from boring and porting your motor

i had a redesigned head from him for a short time and it was amazing the difference, but he built the motor for my build, although he didnt port it cause it was already ported by flotek when i bought it, or i certainly would have had him do it, yet to start the motor, but should be happinging soon

id like to add your not going to get anything from boring the cylinder the only time you should bore it is when its outa spec and then you only go as big as you have to go

get ready for huge forearms !!!!!!!!!
awesome, work, service and power

Even with shipping Ken Oconnor price/quality cant be beat. My son got both holeshots in last weekends race....ya its fast

i need to have it bored cause i cracked the skirt and it ruffed up my cylinder wall so it needs it

to get the max outa the porting your gana want to get a pipe little bit bigger of a carb open up the air box a little mabey some reeds parts work together you will get way more power outa that blasty with the suporting mods

ya i understand just thought i would put it out there but i appreciate everyones input

when he answers the phone, just ask for "bon jovi" hahahaaaaaaa

i actually have all that i left the stock cylinder put a dyno jet kit and took the air box lid off with a ready fitler and an fmf gold series pipe and i was happy with that but ive been waiting for that cylinder to go ive been goin hard on it sense 06 so now i figure if im going to do it i want to do it good