Custom Blaster - Please rate!

89custom

May 27, 2008
GTA, Ontario
So just found you guys, decided to see what you guys think of my blaster.
rate it on a scale of 1-10 or just say if its nice, and whats good whats not.

Specs:
1989 Yamaha Blaster 200cc
Wiseco piston
Boyseen reeds
Renthal handlebars
Nerf bars
DG front bumper
DG Ultra light grab bar
FMF Gold series fatty
FMF power core2 silencer
Maxxis Razr MX rears
Maxxis Front tires
Custom painted black frame
custom run switch
Twist throttle
Nice gas cap
Custom upholsteried seat
and some other little stuff like nice grips and such

DSC02925.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

I love my baby :D

Reactions: blasterman312
the leopard skin will get you all the b*t*hes man, lmao!

hell yeah man lol.

thanks for all the good comments.

my rear brake is out of commision. i need a new foot lever, cable, pads and maybe a disk. any idea of how much it will cost? possibly stock, maybe aftermarket too.

I dont know if I'd call that custom, almost every aftermarket on that list everyone elses blaster has, it looks like you put a gay seat on and unbolted the front fenders and called it custom

thanks for your support cat. im sure you have a better blaster right? lets see your piece of sh*t. i hate people that just talk sh*t when they dont know a spark plug from air filter.

if its nice, and whats good whats not.

i never said yours was a piece of sh*t, never claimed mine to be better than yours, dont ask what we think if you cant take what we think, next time ask "If you like my blaster, post up, if not keep it to yourself"

i give it about an 8 out of 10. good job. what did u do to get that seat man?

custom. with the help of my grandpa, who is a upolster by trade, we did it up nicely.

and @ cat. ok man my bad. but it was kind of blunt. "i wouldnt say thats custom" when its defently custom. its far from stock. its been taken apart and i painted the frame. painted the engine, rebuilt the engine, redid wiring and changed a bunch of stuff.

dude im not likeing that seat man!!! i hope you dont race cause people will be after you with that seat!!