CT Motocross

pudvah

I just wanna rip.
Mar 6, 2015
Griswold, Connecticut
So there is a pretty nice mx track that does quad days once a month which is cool but the awesome thing is you can rent the whole track for either half a day or a full day. wondering if there is 10 people willing to throw 100 dollars each for 8 hours of brappingggg. there is no max amount of people so the more the better. If not we could do half day (4 hours) for 600. I would def be willing to throw down the majority if only doing half day. check out their website http://www.ctmotocross.com/

Reactions: speedyslyder
that price looks like it is for a whole season?
cuz it says 30 bucks for 1 day:)
and nice share i never heard of that place before..

this looks like a great time:)

07layout10.jpg

It's 30 a day to ride but if you want to rent the whole track for yourself it's 600 for 4 hours or 1000 for 8 hours. They have more days you can rent the whole track than days you can ride quad. Plus it would be sweet to get a group of us to meet up and have a track to ourselves.

not trying to bust your balls but how did you determine that?
can you link it?/or did you call them or summin?
that is alot of money....too much for a few hours..

It's on the website. Go to their schedule and click on the day that says track rental. I don't think that's a lot to rent the whole track for yourself

Wish it were just a little closer. In the future I would be certainly be down for this though. Have a Lil race at end of the day and some one win a Blaster forum "blasttedout" trophy. Sounds like a great idea with a track just full of blasters. Possibly see if at the end of the year you could get a better rate ? No offense at all but 100 bones is allot to some of us, but if enough guys/gals would do it and maybe a few prizes it could be a good possibility. All other get together rides are free. There may be some interest so maybe post a poll ?

I am always willing to contribute to a prize either parts, money, or whatever.. Or best yet just for the sake of getting everyone to get together . We do have a few annual rides. No matter what I am certainly making one this year....

Reactions: pudvah
That's the whole idea man, just to get everyone together and have a good time. I have nowhere to ride so this just seemed logical. 100 is a lot for me too the more people we get the less it would be. They do have quad days for 30 but I bet every quad in New England shows up.

In the spring i have 4 guy willing to throw down to rent it Thatd be a blast!!! Ive been before on 2 wheels and it was awesome!

Reactions: pudvah
dude that sounds like a blast, get the pun there lol BLAST... id be down, prolly a lil far for me but who knows, and need to finish up a lot of odds and ends to the blaster that got torn apart left and right since my move awhile back. I too am determined no matter what to make a group ride this year, just gotta see what life is gonna do for me, because it has been a very very rough ride the last few months :(