couple of vids from yesterdays 300' dirt drags

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
had a blast yesterday on the dirt, it was a fair also so i lost my cameraman from time to time so i only have 3 of my runs on tape but i ended up getting 2nd place behind this girl who had a pretty decked out drag blaster just on a stock frame haha. first one is a rappy 350, i dogged my 2nd gear launch but i still ran him down w0000t lol I:I second one is the first time the girl got me, they didnt get the 2nd time she beat me on tape haha

Last edited by a moderator:
here is one of my neighbor running his tough truck jeep, i belive he got 2nd out of 22 competitors. these guys are nuts hahaha I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
holy sh*t that cherokee was bad ass. what does he have under the hood of that thing? you should have put that in a different post noob. it kind of shadows the blasty drag. lol. can he walk after that? that has to hurt to jump that thing like that

did you lose to a little rappy 350??? i think you should have to turn your blaster over now.

did you lose to a little rappy 350??? i think you should have to turn your blaster over now.

nah he got me off the line because i dogged my start a bit but i ran him down and won by a bike and a half. i just tossed the jeep thing in because it was after the drags and makes good tv lol I:I. phragle, he has no interest in spending money on the jeep, its basically a $300 homebrew special that he dosent care if it comes back in one piece or not, he literely has 12 more to take its place when it finally gives haha. probally would be better on the body though, they were all fine afterwards, mabey a little sore haha. the jeep is just a stock 318 v8 with the good ole honkey engineering, hes the guy that is responsible for all the custom welding on my blaster. haha, noone wants specs on the blaster that beat me? lol :D

NOOB! Sweet! Are you running street tires on the front?

yeah man i ran the same wheels and tires i did at the 1/8 mile blascktop drags, i really dont know if it helped or hurt but it looked cool!! hahaha :D B)

Looks like a heckuva good time man !

hell yeah man it was great, in my second run against the girl i was amped, i talked to her dad and knew what it had for power so i was going for it but ohhhh big ragein wheelie and i had to completely let off so it wasnt close that time. so it sucked to go out in the finals of that class like that but still, great time I:I I:I

Yeah noober she didnt have you by much from the looks of it..... How often do they have those?? I wish they had them around here !

Yeah noober she didnt have you by much from the looks of it..... How often do they have those?? I wish they had them around here !

i guess they are everyweekend if you want to travel around a little, this one was like 35mins south of me at a county fair. i never got my ticket back from my buddie but i think she ran a 5.6 and i ran a 6.1sec. that bike was so setup to drag, it had hundreds of screws in the wheels with a big swinger AND wheelie bar. not to mention the ported/ stroked vitos running on race gas hahaha i got pwned lol :eek: :eek: :D

here is one of my neighbor running his tough truck jeep, i belive he got 2nd out of 22 competitors. these guys are nuts hahaha I:I

YouTube - mike running his tough truck at wyoming county fair

Damn that ZJ is taking a beating, can I take parts when he finally destroys it? I could use a good V8 to build up and swap in lol I'll take the trans and transfer case 2. Hell I'd take the whole thing if I had somewhere to stick it. Ask your neighbor for me please lol

Damn that ZJ is taking a beating, can I take parts when he finally destroys it? I could use a good V8 to build up and swap in lol I'll take the trans and transfer case 2. Hell I'd take the whole thing if I had somewhere to stick it. Ask your neighbor for me please lol

haha, no prob man I:I. would you belive thats probally the 8th or 9th time he has ran it? lmao its awesome to watch I:I