Color Scheme?

07EigerRider

Feb 23, 2009
Austintown, OH
Since my motor needs work, Im gonna go ahead and do some other work on the blaster as well. I want to clean it all up, paint the frame and frame parts, and get some other plastics. What color scheme should I go with. I was thinking about orange and black or red, but orange has already been done (89custom). What do you think? Maybe red frame with black everything else and red trim on black plastics? Or camo?

kinda like mine, but with a dark red instead of orange. i was guna do that or orange but decided on orange since like no one had done it. now theres alot... :(

kinda like mine, but with a dark red instead of orange. i was guna do that or orange but decided on orange since like no one had done it. now theres alot... :(

The only reason i was gonna do orange is because in getting my truck painted orange, for the same reason u said, because its rare.

do sumthin with metal flake like red with metal flake n black. that would be badass

Thats what I was thinking. Maybe a red flake frame with black a arms and swing arm and red flake springs with yamaha in red flake on the swinger.

0404091735.jpg