Coated Bumper and bars

rich1

Jan 6, 2014
N.C./RTP
FYI..or not..
I have been using Black Bedliner spray cans for a lot of things,its rust resistant, ,waterproof,and chip resistant.
I use it on the metal grating/ramp on my large trailer.
I have a smaller trailer that I carry my Sportbike on it has 3/4" plywood bottom that I sprayed over 3 yrs ago ,its like new.
Now Ive used it on the Blasters grab bar ,front bumper, and chain guard bar Bumpers 001.JPG Bumpers 002.JPG Bumpers 003.JPG

Which brand do you use?

We use the 3M undercoating, that stuff never comes off :D

My Dad put it on top of the bed of his ranger, where stuff slides on it, and its unscratched. Also along the bottom, helps a lot with rust

Which brand do you use?

We use the 3M undercoating, that stuff never comes off :D

My Dad put it on top of the bed of his ranger, where stuff slides on it, and its unscratched. Also along the bottom, helps a lot with rust
3m brand ..you can take it off ( on small stuff like these bars) with carb cleaner, but very messy.

3m brand ..you can take it off ( on small stuff like these bars) with carb cleaner, but very messy.

gas takes it right off..... found that out when i spilled alittle bit filling up one day, i wiped it with paper towel because i figured it would take it off if i didnt..... too late it came off 2 seconds later

gas takes it right off..... found that out when i spilled alittle bit filling up one day, i wiped it with paper towel because i figured it would take it off if i didnt..... too late it came off 2 seconds later
Yeah some of the cheaper brands come off with brake cleaner too. I don't thinlk it will be good for a frame because of that . However for this stuff if it gets banged up you, can just redo it !