Christmas give away!!!

Wifesblaster

Built not bought
Feb 10, 2012
Maryland
I have an extra snyder motorsports grab bar that I will be donating as a Christmas present to a SUPPORTING MEMBER. It is in perfect condition. Please do not try to win this grab bar if you already have an aftermarket grab bar in good shape. I would like to see this go to somebody that needs it. Please send me a PM explaining why you need the grab bar and what Christmas means to you and you family. Myself, Woodrow Wilson, and moneypit will pick a winner Monday morning at 9am and ship it out to you. I will cover the shipping costs. Let the contest begin. Pic to follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: ryguy21s22
Here ya go. For pics of it mounted go to page 12 of the blastersaurus rebuild. It is under full rebuilds.

attachment.php

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387492264098.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387492264098.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 483
Last edited by a moderator:
WHATTTTTTT????????? Another BF member giving swag away to other members for no reason. This is why this forum rocks and will always be around. I’m jumping on the band wagon with my buddy. Free porting and head mod for your Blaster. Same rules………don’t enter if you don’t need it. PM me why you think you should win. I’ll decide who wins. Don’t worry boys……….. this one will ship two weeks from when I get it.

Awesome! Doesn't get any better than this. Looks like 2 people will be having a very Mary Christmas. I am editing my post to send me PM's instead of replying to this post.

more BF awesomeness !
makes me wonder how this place has survived this past year :)

do it as a open group i love the grab bar

I have it open to supporting members only because I think people should support this forum. $10 is a drop in the bucket when you consider what this site offers.

I agree with the "must be a supporting member". Like wifes said 10$ is a drop in the bucket for what this sight offers. It also helps to keep un honest pple honest. Like setting up multiple accounts n such. I'm not saying that anyone is doing that now but yall get the point.