Change the banner!!

blastngo92

Jul 7, 2010
Louisiana
IM TIRED OF LOOKING AT THAT DAMNED RAPTOR ..........this is blaster forum not raptor forum,SO CHANGE THA BANNER!!!!! WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think getting BOTM running is above that in the priorities. and dont get on the admin, they have their hands full, they are likely trying there best

It would be nice to know what's going on with the forum. I would think that some of us would like to know what they are trying to do to inprove the forum. The paying members would feel more a part of Blasterforum if we know some of what's going on behind the scenes.Like some info on the banner. Are you going to change it?Are you working on it?What planes do you have to improve the forum.Most of us don't know what it takes to run a forum.Maybe if we knew what all you have to do then maybe we would understand why we don't see much change in the forum.

It would be nice to know what's going on with the forum. I would think that some of us would like to know what they are trying to do to inprove the forum. The paying members would feel more a part of Blasterforum if we know some of what's going on behind the scenes.Like some info on the banner. Are you going to change it?Are you working on it?What planes do you have to improve the forum.Most of us don't know what it takes to run a forum.Maybe if we knew what all you have to do then maybe we would understand why we don't see much change in the forum.

Well said, x2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I know there is alot of work behind the scenes but it is not rocket science. the banner is kinda embarrassing as of now, it has been discussed for along time, and members have even offered up there skills to assist the change?!?!?

Time to just sell the domain to Freek already... I:I

personally i kinda like the enter the header contest which i believe is the banner sering a members blaster on there would be awesome

had hard would it be to change it really?
have a contest where the members design a new banner, like use action shots of members blasters and sh*t, then have members vote on a new one, i know it cant be hard to swap out some code for a new image.

had hard would it be to change it really?
have a contest where the members design a new banner, like use action shots of members blasters and sh*t, then have members vote on a new one, i know it cant be hard to swap out some code for a new image.

That's what I'm saying. It's not hard so why has it not been done yet?Are try to busy with other stuff?To lazy to do it?To cheap to do it?if we know what they had work load wise each month maybe we could understand why it's not getting done.I pay to be on here and it would be nice to be treated like a supporting member that cares about the future of this forum and not be treated as just a $10 a year payment. Yes I do get a he'll of a lot for my $10.It's not about getting my moneys worth. It's about caring for this forum and wanting to know what's going on with it.With out the supporting members,there would be no Blasterforum.

from what i remember when i was with my ex, ya the hoe loved making personal websites and myspace pages, it really isn't too hard to change a couple lines of code. to be honest, if given the banner sizes, someone could make a new one that is the same size and it should just be a simple line change to the new picture, the rest should stay the same.

Maybe someone put a lot of work into making a banner for this site and it remains outta respect for that help. Could be a lot of reasons we don't understand and the banner doesn't effect the quality of the site...IMHO