CELTICS WON!!!!!!!!

sh*t they shouldnt have won this one all the fuking bullshit ass calls peirce should fuking go play in a movie fukin actor lakers got it next year wen they get bynum back fukin pau gasol linky fuker

sh*t they shouldnt have won this one all the fuking bullshit ass calls peirce should fuking go play in a movie fukin actor lakers got it next year wen they get bynum back fukin pau gasol linky fuker

are you fing serious all the bs calls ya right the lakers just didnt have what it takes just like last time and what the f*ck does the rest of your post say i cant even read what the hell you are sayingB-)

is this english?

FINALLY AFTER 22 YEARS CELTICS WON THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE WE CAN DO IT NEXT YEAR TOO

YES !!!!!I:II:II:II:I

WE ARE CHAMPS.... HANG UP 17 BABY.
LAKERS HAD NO CHANCE AGAINST THE CELTS AT ALL IN THE FINALS.

What series where you watching???
Lakers didnt even have a chance to win.
Try speaking english next time.

Celts are the best team in the NBA and they proved it.

are u kidding me the celtics shouldnt of won it have u fallin off ur blaster to many times they wanted it so bad and they got it the lakers are sh*t now cause our teams back like in the 80s we gunna win ever year!!! there were no bullshit calls peirce played and great season. did u guys see rondo last night stealin the ball that was sick. and ray allen with the 7 three pointers he tied a record.

w/e we didnt even have all of are players bynum was injured i bet if we had him instead of pau we wouldve whipped there asses but did u see all of those 3's kobe shot in yall faces and a foul tht didnt get called man that series was a bunch of bullshit and about ray allen of course your going to shoot 7 3's and make them if nobody is within 12 feet of you and the starters are not in we will see next year wen the celtics dont even make it to the playoffs

sh*t i bet u jus started liking the celtics this year wen they got ray allen and kevinn garnett of course they should win look at all the stars on that team all you had to do was give kobe kevin garnett and they will dismolish every team in the nba jus like kobe and shaq who the f*ck is paul pierce

ive always like the celtics ive watched them my whole life and r u freakin kidding me they didnt call a foul when someone poked ray allen in the eyes and then they poked rondo in the eyes and again didnt call foul. we've won 17 championships so where the best in my book. i think ur just jealous cause B O S T O N got the best sports we got the PATRIOTS the REDSOXS and the CELTICS!!!

no they got the best actors if you play kobe and paul peirce one on one kobe will demolish him give kobe a good team and see what will happen

sh*t i bet u jus started liking the celtics this year wen they got ray allen and kevinn garnett of course they should win look at all the stars on that team all you had to do was give kobe kevin garnett and they will dismolish every team in the nba jus like kobe and shaq who the f*ck is paul pierce

=))=))=)) Hope youre not talking about me just liking the Celtics!!!
Dude Im probably old enough to be your dad.

And Blaster why are you talking smack on the Blaster forum to another member who did nothing wrong?

Give credit where credit is do..or dont even say nothing at all.

Kobe bit the big one and cant win crap without Shaq, so whats your point about the G.A.P ??

Celtic's wanted to win and Danny did something about it unlike the Lakers.

So deal with it...WE ARE CHAMPS FOR THE 17th TIME..SO LIKE IT I:II:I

no they got the best actors if you play kobe and paul peirce one on one kobe will demolish him give kobe a good team and see what will happen

Piece did pretty well holding Kobe to what???? 17 points one night.I:II:II:I

Kobe is good ,but no great .

Great is Jordon

yall deserved it i aint gonna lie but next year is gonna be are year

Guess we will see.

But the Celtics will be back again.
Just remember ..Theyre not losing anyone but Powe next year and may sign him.

So the G.A.P will be Back !!!!