can you help me find

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
hey guys can you help me find "can i regester my fourwheeler in virginia" cause im wonderin wat do i need to do to drive my blaster on the road does any one have a quad that they drive on the road in virginia if u do please tell me what you had to do to drive on the road any help would be greatly appreaciated with a rep point (any thing that really helps)

yea most likely you will not bea ble to legally ride on the roads, especially if you dont have your licence

you can get permits to ride on secondary, such as dirt and cravel, but ATV's By Federal Law are promitted from any paved road or roadway with double yellow lines!

but if you really wanted to get serious about it and ride down main street with it,...basically you would have to have a brake light, signals, a speedometer, reflectors, and mirrors,....it would become a motorcycle with four wheels! (including a license, reg and permit of course)

It can be done!!!!!!

its very very hard to get a 4 wheeler licenced for road use, if u make it into 1 wheel in the back, it has been done, it is easier for it to be licenced for road use

after some research, a quad is considered a car because of the 4 wheels, so it is impossible to have it road legal