can i use this oil?

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
i have a 1 us gal tank of yamalube 2-S injector oil, can you use this for premixing? becuz i don't want it to go to a waste. i used to run yamalube 2-R premixing oil, i now run motor rex, but i just want to know if i can put the 1 gal oil to a use

yeah u can use it because the only difference between injector oil and premixing oil is that injector oil is thinner so it can get through the pump easier(i think) but yeah you can use the injector oil to premix

i agree with stryder... guess you CAN mix it... but its not made for that purpose. i'd personally rather toss it (or sell to a buddy) and get the right stuff for the job.
an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, if you know what i mean.

ohh yeah, yama lube is good too... but when you get into racing you should use Castrol 2 cycle oil, IMO its better for racing than the yamalube

You can mix it with no problem. Why is oil always such a mystery? Really its fine I have been using valvoline injector oil for premix for years.

i also prefer castor 927 i love it and have run it since i can remember..And it smells good..ALittle pricey but its worth it..Hell of alot better then walmart oils