busco beach

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
anyone going to busco b4 september i'm wanting to turn my bike into somewhat of a drag bike without stretching the frame

You can always run what you brung!!! Drags are fun but keep it for the trails for now.The place is a fantastic place to ride and is a ton of fun.In other words you want to ride the trails!!!Their bad ass!!!! I tried talking Wendell into going for you.I told him he would have a blast there!!!You guys will for sure love it if you go!!!I know I do.lol

yea i defiantly want to go but i want like a group meet and is all the blaster classes run what you brung cuz if not i want do some drags for the heck of it

here's the E2S thread on it, the september ride is actually their ride, us BF bro's just crashed it last year in july with good results, (most of us were already members over there also)
all the shee dudes from E2S were more than freindly and cool with all of us
we will all be going again this year
just talked to wendell on the phone and it sounds like he and speedy are in !!!!!!!

Busco beach trip 2011 - E2S

here's the E2S thread on it, the september ride is actually their ride, us BF bro's just crashed it last year in july with good results, (most of us were already members over there also)
all the shee dudes from E2S were more than freindly and cool with all of us
we will all be going again this year
just talked to wendell on the phone and it sounds like he and speedy are in !!!!!!!

Busco beach trip 2011 - E2S
AWK, you guy's are two strokers as well, so it was a no brainer that yall were more than welcome to join in (member of E2S or not). we hope to see even more of you guys out there this year and hopefully more from E2S as well.

all the blasty guys were cool and some hardcore riders as well. my trail banshee did alot of sitting last year due to me just chillin and hangin out. this year will be a different story though. cant wait. I:I

AWK, you guy's are two strokers as well, so it was a no brainer that yall were more than welcome to join in (member of E2S or not). we hope to see even more of you guys out there this year and hopefully more from E2S as well.

all the blasty guys were cool and some hardcore riders as well. my trail banshee did alot of sitting last year due to me just chillin and hangin out. this year will be a different story though. cant wait. I:I

Todays 115 heat index here in SOMD reminded me of last year about this time in NC!

my trail banshee did alot of sitting last year due to me just chillin and hangin out. this year will be a different story though. cant wait. I:I

that would make an awesome video, about 30 of us blasty's and shee's
all blowin by the camera man, maybe "gettin sideways" around a corner !!!!!!!!

Todays 115 heat index here in SOMD reminded me of last year about this time in NC!

you called that right !!!!
were at a 105 H.I. here in the mountains

sounds good mike. hopefully ill have the banshee running by then I:I

Awk r u coming the 6th or what about you dually

i doubt they will make it... usually only down here for the big meets with e2s X(

Going to try and make this one. I think I'll be good with my 18's.

hell yeah man come on down and do some ridn! 18 will be fine just avoid the mudholes cuz there deeeeep sometimes

Last edited:
that would make an awesome video, about 30 of us blasty's and shee's
all blowin by the camera man, maybe "gettin sideways" around a corner !!!!!!!!

i like this idea! i would want to ride through on my blaster then have time ride by again on the banshee... haha.
we could edit it and have everyones names as they go by as well. volunteers for camera person??

i like this idea! i would want to ride through on my blaster then have time ride by again on the banshee... haha.
we could edit it and have everyones names as they go by as well. volunteers for camera person??

we gotta make that happen !!!!!!!!!
but no double dippin surf, you gotta choose, hahahahaaaaa