Bull Gap

motor mouth

May 31, 2008
britton, MI
Anyone been there? if you havent Its in Mio, I havent personaly ben thier, but my uncle has on his 250r and he ran paddels. If you dont know about it just google it, and thiers some good videos of it on youtube.

i've never been there but my GF's step dad use to go all the time and he makes it sound like a lot of fun.

i've been to bull gap more than 5 times and its all its cracked up to be. Its really great place to race up the sand hill~ bring paddles if u got em. Everything form jeeps, trucks, quads and yeah i even saw a snowmobile there in the summer

old thread

nice place..there are new paths that you HAVE to take once you get up and i would not suggest paddles on them......all the old side trails are closed

I agree completely the side paths are looooong and they are windy ! The top is gravel, and I think these side paths would tear up paddles... I will leave mine at home for any Bull gap rip anymore.

Last year they made the hill a one way trail, and closed the old side hill descents... Its not near as much fun as it used to be because it takes forever to get back to the bottom.

i've been up there when guys brought 2 sets of tires so they could go up the hill with paddles i'm not saying ride around there with them on,i think its dumb that u have to take those side trails now instead of going down the hill

Lots of good trails there. Good ride to McKinley, Bar there has good food. Lots of good loops in that area. Loop from Gap to Pink Store is great ride, kinda rough,whoops, pretty long ride. Get a map from DNR , North of bridge, right on first road (North River rd I think) 1/4 mi on left.