brought home the 65' olds delta 88 tonight

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
picked it up at 5pm tonight.. drove 45 min home, took it to show some friends... 127k miles.. new starter and alt ( generator technicly) dual exhaust with glass pack.. not true dual though.. gotta change that.. runs and drives good.. has a chit ton of power... punched it at 10 mph smoked one tire threw 1st and half of second gear!! only down fall is it has a 2 bbl carb.. thats gonna change though!!..
will post pics tommrow when its light out

thanks man... yeah the tornado 455's were right around the same power level as my 425..kinda sucks winter riding prety much done here so ill be spending most of my time workin in the garage on the car.. and taken the blaster for rides down the road when i get bored

cuz i can stopm it if i want to.. smoked one tire for 100+ feet down the road.... buddy has a 12 bolt 373 posi rear end if i really wanna posi

i say get it wont hurt anything. and i know u stomped it cuz you know it has got power and you love that american muscle thats why your gonna get a 4 barrel holly carb? lol

hahahaha!! junk yard tires are cheap!! 10 bucks a piece lol!!!! found goodies for this motor to.. cams ,double roller chain timing sets, hei distributor... that tunnel ram, maybe hop it up later but its just gonna be acruiser for now

here is just ateaser for tommrow..
030409_221100.jpg

030409_221200.jpg