Blastersaurous and a LOT of parts

phragle

Feb 7, 2009
Godfather to the blaster family
Since I am now into boats and building an offshore race boat (think cigarette boats) Im selling EVERYTHING! It's currently a rolling chassis (Extended cromoly frame, protrax front end with motowoz shocks and 15" travel, laeger rear swingarm with motowoz shock 15" travel, ringed race wheels, adjustable wide axle, custom sprocket carrier that takes 250r sprockets, hid light system, hydraulic brakes with laser cut flames in after market rotors, Roll wide pegs, desert tank, tag fat bars, bilstien steering stabilizer etc.. all the best top of the line stuff) and the crank let go. Have comple +4 stroke bottom end ready to go. comes with the CT 240 cylinder, 38 airstriker etc. PLUS everything else the the first generation extended frame done by Laeger, with Laeger a=arms, works shocks, banshee spindles and disks big tank, desert seat, BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!! I will throw in my shock tools, nitrogen tank and regulator, I will teach you how to rebuild shocks, AND YET THERE IS EVEN MORE!!!! ALL my spare parts, cylinders, wheels, tires, nuts, bolts, everything I have. AND IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE THERES MORE!! A complete swingarm arm jig with various pieces parts to build your own swingarms.

Local pickup only (Toledo Ohio)as it would be impossible to ship this much stuff.

How much?? $2000 pennies on the dollar for this much stuff actually...

300-Sun22Dec200223_22_.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

bca13db0.jpg

1-3.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

How much??

more piks, red bike is the first generation bike,

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

f62f0a3f-1.jpg

f62f0a5b.jpg

I an NOT interested in parting it out piece by piece. Price is cheap for what your getting. The protraxx front end alone costs more than what Im asking for everything.

hey phrags, good to see you still kickin !
good luck with the sale, thats all a helluva deal

If only I were single.... ( My wife would KILL me ) That is one hell of a deal !
If any members are looking to build the next Blaster of the year, ( or century ) phragle just hooked you up! Good to see you"re still the Godfather! I:I

holy phuck I live in toledo but no clams 10 clams i have a serious quick question about those scorpion tires do they do well for what they are? cause I borwsed ebay and saw some 50 a pair new OMG bangs head against a first gen leager frame with matching arms wimpers a bit

Im in monroe michigan just a few miles from toledo, are you interested in splitting it up? Im buying a welder soon and id like to toy with making swingarms, and id probably take all the extras you got off your hands.

Ill send you my number.