Blasterforum Baja 1000 Race Team

DirtDiggler

DUNEFREEK
Nov 24, 2009
Tacoma , Wa
This topic is for anyone to join in and discuss their interest in forming a Baja 1000 race team . Please post ideas , level of interest and type of support you would possibly like to contribute .
I am primarily interested in racing in the Baja 1000 , also providing Trip Support .
ATV: 2000 Yamaha Banshee

I would say the best thing is to start out by saying what you would be interested in doing . Maybe we should pick a year to run it and work toward that goal.
Where are we all from , getting race cost information etc . Let's see if we get some more interest around the site and go from there .
We will need racers , pit support , vehicles ( probably 2 and one that can tow )
A flatbed trailer , and camping gear . Alot of race teams do pre running down there but if we got in to ensinada a few days before the race a little bit of pre running is better than none at all . This year I am looking at buying a toyhauler and that would be ideal .
So let's see what kind of response we get here .

I'm willing to participate in some way and I live in SoCal so I'm not far from the action. Let me know how I can help!