Blaster wont start

Flipthissheet

Mar 16, 2016
Orefield,pa
Ok so this is my first post.I'm trying to make it count. So I just got done swapping everything from my complete blaster to a newly painted and registered frame. upon completion of my day of fun i figured I may as well start her up and make sure i did everything right.while I was doing the changeover I also cleaned the carb.
Ok first time trying it it was flooding the carb like crazy. So I took the carb off and realized the floats were stuck causing it to call for more fuel constantly..
Second time trying it started up first kick and ran like a raped ape at max rpms so I quickly hit the kill switch.
I was stuck on this for a bit and then realized my throttle slide wasn't moving freely as it should. I quick cleaned the tors unit all the way up to the throttle box on the handle bars and re lubed with chain oil. Thottle is working smooth(having another on it way monday).
Now my problem is I cannot get this thing started now....I have no clue.I have exhausted all my ideas. This is a total nightmare.

Additional info.
All stock.even have the tors system which I will be removing next week.
Have good spark(felt the jolt up to my ears)
I have a full tank of fuel.
It started before just ran max rpms

Ok I will check the reeds first chance I get. As an update though. I did get it running. It how runs full boar as if I have the throttle mashed open. I cleaned throttle cable and what not already. I have another one on the way. Carb is cleaned. It ran perfect before tear down and changeover. The only thing that was changed was before. I had a felt type circle shaped gasket to real the exhaust to the head. I purchased what I assume is a copper crush gasket of some sort. Should I have put the copper crush washer plus a felt style gasket in?
Im positive someone will say do a leak down test in the next couple of replies which I will be doing as soon as I have time available as well.

Leak down test showed no leaks.....however............I rebuilt carb as well as modifying the tors top cap to fit without the tors brick up top. She starts up and no longer runs at high rpms , just smokes like hell and bogs when I gas her.im assuming its because I forgot to drill and tap the hole for the other idle air screw...about that....couldnt I just drill and tap the same exact size as the other idle screw?since I have a couple good ones laying around?

The screw you are talking about is way smaller diameter and length. The slide stop screw also has a rounded bull nose tip.
Look at any pics of a kit and you will see that an air screw won't work.

The screw you are talking about is way smaller diameter and length. The slide stop screw also has a rounded bull nose tip.
Look at any pics of a kit and you will see that an air screw won't work.

So what do I do a search for online to purchase? I have a tap and die set...I just need the screw.