blaster vs 400ex vs lt 230

1990 blasterguy

Feb 15, 2009
hey i just raced my buddys 400ex dam could not catch him im stock he has a pipe on it so ya thats a big difference going a 400ex on the other then that it kicked that suzuki lt230 like nothing not sure if its top shape or not so if im going to smoke him i would need the 240 head kit you guys think then i would then smoke him i don't other then that we had a blastI:I

Nah, you dont need a 240 kit to beat a 400ex just a good port job and a pipe to match it. Along with a good carb and reeds. You would be surprised at the potential your little 195cc jug has in it. Its just like a woman show it a little lovin buy it some nice things and she'll treat you right

lol you guys are funny lol ya i don't pay attention to that stuff.i just type don't worry you won't scare me away lol.you guys have been a good help thanks.

Nah, you dont need a 240 kit to beat a 400ex just a good port job and a pipe to match it. Along with a good carb and reeds. You would be surprised at the potential your little 195cc jug has in it. Its just like a woman show it a little lovin buy it some nice things and she'll treat you right

thats priceless lol

my dad has a lt230 that we are rebuilding i good blow it away in 4th gear lol and he has a cobra system

no doubt you probably can get more power out of the lt 230. i would like to race a lt 230 moded that would be a sweet race.

I used to have a Quadsport 230 with a 273cc bigbore kit in it, along with a Supertrap exhaust and a few other doo-dads. Honestly, it still wasn't very fast... good out of the gate, but quickly fell on it's face. My bone stock Polaris Scrambler 400 was a lot faster.