blaster vs 300ex

blasterjarred

Sep 7, 2008
missiouri (booteheel)
well my friend has a 300ex and im thinken bout racen him for money or somthen but i dont wana get to cocky and then not win
all hes got is a pipe on it
and myns bored .40 over ngk plug and wire dg pipe and silencer 270 jet the air box lid is removed and oil injection is off will have a uni filter and 14 tooth sprocket in like a week also guna try the advanced timen
would it be a good idea to race for money

you should destroy him.
ive ridden a 300ex, tame as hell
wait, that doesnt make any sense, lol

Yea man you'll eat it, he may get you off the line but that's it, I've raced several piped 300's

well it depends, it you race in some dirt, those sh*tty stock tires will not have good traction. race him on the road and just know how to use the clutch and you will win.

i whooped my friends piped 300ex all day long..... thats when i just had a pipe and an airfilter....

i race my buddys all the time, and i woop his ass. i just raced my buddies 350 warrior and wooped his ass too =D

you should be pretty good with this one.

yea da blasty will eat a 300ex alive all day long as long as u dont suk at racin ull leave him in take off n top end itll be kinda close but u should have him wit ease my 300ex was built n still didnt have sh*t on my blasty

make sure that while in the lead right before the end of the race you turn around and flip him off ,then proceed to tell him why he should have bought a blasty

yea i have yet to race him on myn becouse of several problems i have been running into but the other day i ate him up bad on my gf stock 06 blasty and me and her was both on it u shoulda seen the look on his face as i pulled away and he still thinks hes guna beat myn and myns a hell of a lot faster than my gfs