Blaster Vs. 250r ATC

blaster01

Jan 17, 2009
Virginia
my dad has an 86 250r atc...it was just sompletely restores..CT racing pipe..lots of mods....how bad will i get spanked on like a 400 yard strip??...i no i will lose cuse i have riddin it..things a beastI:I

Last edited:
your right on getting spanked if it has lots of mods you have no chance, well you would have somewhat of a chance if you have a lot of mods too.

the 85 and 85 atc 250r's are animals!!! liquid cooled much faster than there air cooled older models.. something like 45? hp stock, a 240 blaster wont even stand a chance!! seriously there a wild animal!!! better wear a bandana around your face to keep the dirt out of your mouth

i hear that..when i ride it im struggling to hold and im a great rider for a 14 Y/O

definatly more power than a 14 y/o should have.. not saying your not a good rider.. just that much power on a trike can get away from you

BTW props for riding a 3 wheeler.. there a dieing legend.. fading away in the mist of 4 stroke 4 wheelers..

yea i no..my dad has riddin them sense 85 when he bought a 350x...and then he sold it when he started to have kids then a couple years later he boght a good 200x like id say in like 99" and we just fixed it up with cobra exhaust and carb and the usual add ons
2094tis.jpg
and then we got a 250r last year..total junker...restored it to this
349bdw5.jpg
and now were builing a 350x