blaster plastic

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
Quick question for yall; will the long nose peice off the newer blaster fit my 2000, because I don't like the one thats on mine the square one I mean.

I think ProjectBlaster.com sells the bracket. The key mount is on the side of the nose piece on the 03-06 Blasters and obviously the headlight is different.

you can do with out the other mounts .. the 2 on the tank will hold it in place good enough .. i never had any probs with mine ..

you can do with out the other mounts .. the 2 on the tank will hold it in place good enough .. i never had any probs with mine ..

Do you have the actuall 03-06 headlight? I wouldnt think it would stay too great but I cant really say anything because I dont have that setup.

Do you have the actuall 03-06 headlight? I wouldnt think it would stay too great but I cant really say anything because I dont have that setup.

yea i had the light mounted in side the 03 grill and it worked great .. i just bent up the mount for the old style grill and mounted my light to that ..