blaster bracket

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
okay i looked on the web and on the forum and couldn't find it what is the site that you guys posted about where i could find the mounting bracket for the 2003 nose piece. today i went to my local atv store and they said on the 2003 blaster the mounting bracket is mounted rith on the fram.

Okay good because I just sold my 2000 headlight off my blaster for 30$ of ebay and allready had 14 in my account so know I can start looking for a hood. I also have a cousin in-law whos dad works with metal so I am going to ask him if he will make the bracket for me. I finds to be very funny I was put on the handle bar oil light thing and I was so sick in tired of have my handlebars at my thighs I just never had the ambishing to raise them so when I had all that crap off in front I did raise them. OMG it is like a brand new quad I feels some much better, I can't wait know to go out and acctually ripe up some land now. To bad though because stupid Michigan just had this big thaugh and now the fields are all muck and the river I ride at is all flooded.

haha. there is a guy on here who sells brandnew 03+ hoods in any color for 25 bux plus shipping i forget who it is either woodward specialties or uhh i forget the other guy ill edit the post ina bit